Professional learning to build the next generation of school leaders
School leaders must be effective people managers, instructional leaders, and culture creators who are also well-versed in crisis and change management. However, far too often as leaders move from teachers to assistant principals and assistant principals to principals, they are not given the management skills and tools they need to be successful – and increase student success.
The content and support Accelerate Members receive are specifically designed to address common problems faced by individuals or teams who are new to their roles. Being an Accelerate Member allows you to quickly level up leadership and management skills for you and your team, with tools and techniques you can implement tomorrow.
For only $249 per person, Accelerate Members have:
- A customized learning plan that helps develop the right skills to address your most pressing problems
- Content which utilizes an on-demand course design to fit your schedule
- Individualized coaching to enhance application and deepen learning
SAVE 20% right now if you sign up a group of 5 or more.
Check out the course content
- How Leaders Achieve More by Doing Less
- Mastering the Art of Prioritization
- How Leaders Keep the Urgent from Eclipsing the Important
- Find time to Get it all Done
- Shared Responsibility: Whose Job is it Anyway?
- What You Say No to is as Important as What You Say Yes To
- Leading with Your Why
- How to Talk so People will Listen
- Stop the Telephone Game
- Chief Reminding Officer
- How to Fix a Toxic Culture
- What’s the State of your School?
- Get the Right Team on the Field
- Top Talent Treasure Hunt
- 5 Steps to Hire Like a Pro
- Welcome Aboard
- Your Solution for Team Misalignment
- The Trick to Develop People Faster
- 4 Steps to Give Behavior Changing Feedback
- The Power of Positive Leadership
"PD sessions don’t need to be long to be meaty and powerful"
-Sarah Lewis, Washington, DC
“The modules have helped to provide relevant solutions that can be implemented immediately.”
– LaKeshia Cook, San Antonio, TX
On Demand PD is eliminating the biggest barriers of traditional leadership PD - Time, Money and Travel while still giving me access to high-quality PD.”
– Nicholas Ditto, Fort Worth, TX
The way schools should operate when they are serious about closing the opportunity gap. The course reveals the information you don't learn in grad school on how to execute in the field.
– Accelerate Member