The 1-Year Leadership Academy Cohort includes the 5-day Summer Institute. It supports rising leaders in creating more equitable schools by developing systems and leadership skills that advance equity work in their buildings and lead to student academic success. The intersection of leadership and systems is the core of equity work, and the focus of all program content is on helping leaders develop their abilities in these areas.
- Monthly virtual cohort experiences facilitated by an Advisor
- One-to-One Advisory for the beginning, middle, and end of year to work on individual Leadership Development Plans
All participants will...
- Develop a three-year Leadership Development Plan that will help them plan for future leadership positions
- Complete objectives from Year 1 of their three-year Leadership Development Plan
- Learn how to create school-wide and team systems to advance equity work
- at their schools
- Duration: 1 year beginning on August 2, 2021
- Virtual Classroom
- $5,650 per person (includes 5-day Summer Institute; 20% discount for groups of 10+)
If you would like to find out more or enroll your team in the 1-Year Leadership Academy Cohort, please contact Erin brooks here.